im a big fan of clash of clan. i used to play all over the day and it helps me to kill the time. it was at the time where i was owning htc one m7, a android phone. but when i bought BlackBerry q5 (dec 9th 2014) i stopped it. its not because of not interested in it but it wont support in BlackBerry device. so i tried may trip to hack the game. all fails. so i stopped. the for past 10 month i used my phone as a phone. no huge games, only useful and required apps and so on.
suddenly i get to know abt playing coc in BlackBerry device and it worked fine for me. i too got interest in it. so for a past two month i have been playing the game in my BlackBerry. if right now i just uninstalled it. you know why?
- it consume my precious battery. before playing coc i used to charge my phone once in a day. but aft installed coc for every single attack it consume around 10%of power. it sucks
- then heating problem
- consume more space
- kills my time
- when the opponent attack mine and sucks my gold and elixir
- _ucking war
- decrease the use of other apps. particularly twitter.
- i require around 7 additional android apps to keep the coc game live
- overall it _ucked me( u cn use s or f in the place of _ ;))